Tour programAmazing Kamchatka - is held on fixed dates.
From 1 person.
Mixed group (different speaking people).
Transfer from Airport to Hotel and back is included on fixed dates.
Dates for 2022:
Arrival in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Meeting by English-speaking guide with “KAMCHATINTOUR” welcome sign at the airport. Transfer to the hotel in Paratunka or Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Hotel check-in after 14:00. Free time. Rest and bathe in hot thermal water swimming pool (in case of the hotel in Paratunka).
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
City sightseeing tour including visit to the Local Lore Museum,
city’s historic sites like Vitus Bering and Charles Clark monuments,
scenic view point and fish market. Lunch at a restaurant.
Transfer to the sea port. A boat trip along the Avachinskaya bay
to the Pacific Ocean and the Starichkov island. Dinner on board.
Transfer to hotel.
Breakfast. Transfer by all-terrain vehicle to the Mutnovskaya geothermal power station (about 3 hours). Trekking to the Dachniye hot thermal springs. Boxed lunch. Transfer to the Spokoiniy (Quiet) creek (about 30 minutes). Visit to the waterfall (the height is about 40 m). Transfer to the hotel.
hours). River floating with “catch-and-release” fishing (3-3,5 hours).
Lunch in a tent camp. Transfer to Malki Hot Springs, bathing.
Return to the hotel.
Breakfast. Transfer to Avachinsky volcano foothill.
Lunch. Trekking to Camel mountain (7 km). Return to hotel
Breakfast. Free time for optional tours.
TOUR 1: Helicopter trip to the Valley of Geysers
Transfer to the helicopter pad. Check-in, boarding. Departure for the Valley of Geysers, flight over the active volcanoes Karymsky and Maly Semyachik (flight time 1h 15 min). Landing in the Valley of Geysers. 1.5 hour excursion in the Valley. Flight to the Uzon caldera (flight time 5-7 min).
1 hour excursion in the caldera. Flight to the Nalychevo Valley (flight time 25 min), boxed lunch, bathing in wild hot thermal springs. Return to the helicopter pad (flight time 35 min).
TOUR 2: Helicopter trip to the Kurilskoye lake
Transfer to the helicopter pad. Check-in, boarding. Flight to the Kurilskoye lake including landing in the Ksudach volcano caldera. Landing at the Kurilskoye lake (flight time 1h 10 min). 1.5 hour excursion to observe brown bear. Lunch. Flight to the Khodutka hot springs, bathe in a wild thermal pool. Return to the helicopter pad.
TOUR 3: Excursion to an ethnic centre
Transfer to the ethnic centre and sled dog kennel. Excursion around
the kennel, Ethnic program, storytelling about the culture and lifestyle
of Kamchatka natives. Native dances. Lunch in traditional dwelling.
Return to the hotel.
Return to the hotel. Free time.
Rest and bathe in hot thermal water swimming pool (in case of
The hotel in Paratunka).
Free time for optional tour: Vachkazhets Mountain Mass
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Vachkazhets Mountain. Trekking to the
mountain cirque, to the lake and waterfall. Boxed lunch.
Transfer to the hotel.
NOTE! Due to road and weather conditions the total time for trekking can
be enlarged. According to group physical preparation and personal
abilities the guide has the right to decide to shorten or (and) to change
the route on spot.
Breakfast. Transfer to Airport. Departure.
- Number of participants can be different for each day and varies from 2 to 24 persons
- Transfers from/to the airport are operated only on Monday and Wednesday. In case of arrival/departure on another day individual transfer can be provided. Price of individual transfer depends on pax number. In this case group transfer cost is not refunded
- Hotel check-in after 14:00, check-out until 12:00
- Starting time of every day tours can be changed and informed by the guide the day before each tour
- All day tours depend on weather conditions and their consequence can be changed
- All outdoor tours involve transportation by 6WD passengers trucks
- In case of early departure some hotels can provide ONLY boxed breakfast.
- The departure time from the hotel and for the helicopter flights can be shifted depending on weather conditions
- In case of bad road and weather condition trekking to Dachniye hot springs can be replaced trekking to the Vilyuchinskiy waterfall + Verkhneparatunskiy hot springs with bathe
- It is recommended to book optional tours in advance. Reservation and payment for optional tour on spot is possible only on the first and second day of the tour and depends on seat availability